A comprehensive meeting and event calendar is available, allowing users to drill down into full meeting information. Also paper-based versions can be produced in a range of formats.
The meeting calendar is central to the business of a Democratic or Committee Services department. Modern.gov has been supporting councils create and manage their meeting calendar for over thirteen years and we have developed a rich suite of features to support this activity:
- Creation of meeting cycles according to rules (e.g. second Tuesday in the month) as well as ad-hoc meetings
- Highlighting of double-booked members
- Web display of meetings and events calendars including Mayor’s diary
- Weekly, monthly and event views available
- Drilling down on the date links into full meeting information
- Paper based versions can be produced in a range of formats
- Automatic reminders for all deadlines and meetings
- Outlook calendar integration - meeting dates and links appear in an attendee's Outlook calendar automatically
- Web page download of calendar files for upload into 'smart' devices
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how modern.gov may be able to assist.