Meeting Management System
Modern.Gov’s meeting management functionality takes the stress out of coordinating meetings and collating papers.
Our intuitive ‘issue manager’ ensures all the information you need is on one place, from the agenda to the minutes and register of interests. This makes it quick and easy to track issues, make changes to agendas and publish papers.
The integrated decisions web page keeps members up to date on all decisions made or to be made. All information relating to the decision is linked together and users can drill-down on any item to view its history and any future activity scheduled.
With Modern.Gov meeting management and our paperless meeting app, last minute changes are no longer the headache they used to be.
- Merge your tailored agenda front sheets in your preferred style
- Pack papers in minutes rather than hours, with automatic pagination, bookmarks, restriction notices and watermarks
- Control access to restricted items, including automatic generation of private and public packs
- Add late reports and follow on items easily
- Automatically issue email notifications on publications
- Pre-populate minutes and ensure they are quickly published, including decisions, declarations and actions
- Produce forward plans or business programmes, with automatic generation of relevant agenda items and actions
- Update your register of interests
- Track issues with our intuitive issue manager, to automatically link agenda items and provide a full historic trail
- Publish any non-meeting documentation separately.
In addition, the built-in calendar functions help meeting organisers to schedule meetings and issue invitations quickly and easily. Key benefits include:
- Highlighting of double-booked members
- Web display of meetings and events calendars
- Automatic reminders for all deadlines and meetings
- Calendar integration to automatically update attendees calendars.
To find out how Modern.Gov can help you, please call 020 8365 8909 or get in touch via our contact form.